Thursday, April 2, 2015

Very Bad News

For the past couple days, I believed that I was done with my filming. I had taken my time by filming very much ahead of time to make sure that I would give myself plenty of time to edit and make any changes that needed to be done.

Recently, I have been trying to finish editing my film and one after another I keep finding things that I should improve on, or things that I thought I had filmed I actually did not film at all.

My biggest problem is that I have not had access to the location where I have been filming. By not being able to go there, I have not been able to shoot or fix the things I need to have for my film.

Because of all of this, I don't know what to do. With the project due in a week, there's nothing else that could go wrong. My only option is to re-film my production at a different location that I have unlimited access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment