Friday, March 27, 2015

The Main Characters

Andrea Catalano
This is the main character in my film. It took me forever to choose a picture that she actually agreed to letting me post! Even though she did not want me posting a picture at all, she was kind enough for this one time.

My friend Andrea is very good at conveying emotions in a character. Although she does not act as a hobby, she certainly did very well and was a great choice for this character.

In the film, she plays a character who has just recently been through a very traumatic experience. She does not know if what's happening around her is real or a hallucination. Combine that idea with horror and suspense... There are many things that can be done with that.

Giving out any more information than that will expose my plot.
                                                                                                                                                  
Camille Morar
This is the other person involved in my film. Don't worry, there were no complications in agreeing to post this picture.

As a lover of film herself, my friend Camille was a big contribution to my film not only with her character, but also external contributions were made such as helping me plan out some of my scenes and what she thought should be different to make the story better.

Her role in the film is to accentuate my other character's visions. The way she does this is also giving out too much information, and I don't want that just yet.

Very soon, we will see how both these characters set the mood for my film and ultimately improved my initial ideas.




1 comment: