Friday, March 20, 2015

Changes Have Come

After a review of my plot, I have made couple of changes.

I told many people my ideas for the film opening that I am creating. Every person I have spoken to has had a different opinion on how to approach some of my scenes. I find this very helpful because it is all constructive criticism that I can take into account when I begin filming.

Since I am creating a suspense/horror film opening, many of my friends have given me different ideas as to how to proceed with the climatic points of the piece. In this genre of film, these are key points to capturing the audiences' attention. Some of notes that I have written down, I am implementing into my piece, and others I have decided to leave out. It was great to hear the opinions of my friends because this is what is going to help my piece turn out even better. I was able to see what should and should not be stressed in this type of film.

Even though I have made a final decision as to what I am going to do, what happens in the scene is still a surprise to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment