Friday, April 10, 2015

It's All Over Folks!

I apologize beforehand for not posting another update about my project.

Don't worry, I was able to work around my problems. In my opinion, I believe I may have done a better job than I expected and I'm happy about the results.

A few setbacks wasn't going to stop me from finishing something that I had worked so hard to achieve. I rearranged my film a little to accommodate for the minor imperfections. I also rearranged and added some new sounds to my film. Change is good... and so is this film.

Tomorrow is the day I post my film and we can enjoy a little bit of horror, can't we? Hopefully, I didn't make you NOT want to watch it!

Anyways, this experience was very eye-opening and I'm glad that I encountered problems because it forced me to find a way to fix it.

Until tomorrow, I'll be watching my film over and over again. I might even give some of friends a sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment